Monday, March 1, 2010

LIZ'S BIRTHDAY

So in addition to an awesome month of fun it was also my birthday!!!! Woot-woot. Look who's 23!! Which is probably why it was so fun....for me. And probably not so much for Ben, because I was reminding him everyday for 18 days. lol.

Ben made my birthday awesome and did an amazing job at surprising me. I would tell him throughout the year of things I specifically wanted for my birthday. And once February hit I completely forgot about everything I wanted. So I'm glad he was paying attention. So when I woke up I had a table full of presents and yummy chocolate chip banana pancakes! Then later that day he threw me a party with tin foil dinner and friends over for dessert! It was so much fun!! Yay for birthdays!!!

Ben ordered an amazing chocolate cake with chocolate frosting from a girl on campus who is doing a little business. It was so good. Here I am blowing out the candles!

All my cute little girl friends waiting for some cake.

Some of the boys helping with tin foil dinner.

We decided to decorate and went a little crazy. I told Ben to write Happy Birthday Liz. He suggested Liz and big star instead. We still have it up. It's pretty cool.

After my birthday Ben and I desperately both needed a haircut. I've been wanting to cut it for two years. And I finally couldn't take it anymore. So last week I finally cut off 10+ inches. It's so much better. I love it! And after Ben's mini heart attack and two days of thinking about it he does too.

Us cute before church.

The back.
The front.... the camera is a little too close for my liking.

The back again.
And a pose.

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday, and i love the new hair cut. :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing husband! Good work Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz! Could you possibly be more tan? Your skin looks fantastic! And so does your hair! Its been so long since I've seen it that short! It looks great and I'm sure it feels awesome! I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your haircut! So, so, so cute. It will be even cuter when I can see it in Micigan! heheheh

    ReplyDelete