Thursday, February 16, 2012

8 months


Well.....it's my birthday month!!!! No biggie. I just so happen to be turning 25 this weekend. Old? I don't know yet. Ben would say I'm not. He started surgery this week and is loving it. So far he has done a breast implant. Hmmm.....I wonder why? Tomorrow lipo suction.

On my birthday I'll have to entertain myself while Ben is at the hospital all day. Luckily I have one of the cutest babies in the world to hang out with!!! I think we are going to go swimming for the first time! But in the meantime, this cute little girl is rocking, rolling, babbling, laughing, smiling, and Ben found her sitting up in her crib this morning. Looks like we need to start baby proofing the house.





2 comments:

  1. She is so dang cute! Love her! Happy Birthday to you on Saturday... old hag! We'll talk to you on Saturday! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven's seen this yet-- why?! she is so so soooo cute!!! and happy late birthday by the way...

    ReplyDelete