Saturday, July 18, 2009

Graduation

So I realize that this is really late. But I have been wanting to put up my graduation photos. Being the fantastic person I am, I was able to graduate from the University of Utah in Economics and get married in the same week! So pretty much I am amazing.

My Dad, Me and Cousin Brandon. Outside of Cafe Trio- where we went for lunch after graduation with Ben's family.

Ben and me after the great event.

Me, Erin Anderson (Erin's sister in-law), Lauren and Erin (my sisters in-law). We all graduated at the same time, except Erin- who graduated the day before with a masters degree in social work. It made graduation more fun, especially since the three of us in black gowns graduated in the same school.

2 comments:

  1. first of all pretty much you are amazing- second and almost as omportantly- NEVER mention cafe rio for me again unless you have a pork salad in your hand with my name on it! and third- post wedding pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew all along you were and are amazing! Although is that because you kept telling us you are amazing?
    Love you Liz!

    ReplyDelete