Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh My Goodness! an update!

A while ago I bought a gift for a friend and her new baby. It was wrapped and ready to go. Unfortunately I left it on our coffee table and Jackie got a hold of it. It was not a pretty sight......
me and the gift. Let's just say Jackie went into time out.


Then back in March Ben had his birthday. He got some pretty cool gifts. We went out to Five Guys even though I said we could go anywhere. I think hamburgers are a treat for us though, because we don't eat them that often.

And then we went home for dessert where we ate some amazing homemade pie. Ben was pretty happy.

And for those of you that don't know. I'm 32 weeks prego with a baby girl! It's probably time to let some people know so that the next time you see us you're not surprised by a us with a child. I'm due June 12th. I haven't really been showing until maybe a few weeks ago. I had two people this week say "you're pregnant?!". I'm not the biggest fan of taking pictures of myself. I've had this problem since childhood. But here are a few. The top one is the most recent.


Dirty from working out and cleaning. But I think it shows my bump the best.


Jackie and I are bored so we thought we would take some pictures.
Ben is going to be out numbered.

6 comments:

  1. Finally! You look great! Can't wait for the little girl to get here. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness! That's an exciting update. Congrats. Hope Ben survives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are teeny tiny miss Liz. You look wonderful!! I miss you and wish we could do another Ann Arbor day:( Hoping these last weeks go well for you... we're so excited to meet your little girl!!

    ps- aren't you now even more thrilled that you bought that fabulous quilt at Elephant Ears?! I am, for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how we miss you guys. I think about you all the time. So happy to know you're pregnant, and with a GIRL! Girls first are the way to go. You are so adorable pregnant. Thanks so much for updating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute, Liz! It is so fun to see your updates and your belly :) I'm a few weeks behind you, but I'm having a girl, too. Yay for baby girls! Hope you are feeling great. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! possibly my fav post yet- how fun and your bump is the cutest! talk to you soon. xo

    ReplyDelete