Monday, April 25, 2011

Tigers Game!!

I don't like watching baseball, but I do like going to baseball games....especially the Tigers. I was really excited that Ben and I went to a Tigers game on Saturday in Detroit. I love taking Ben downtown and showing him all the fun stuff Detroit has to offer. This Saturday the weather was perfect (70 degrees!) and we had nothing to do. Our seats were at the very very top...so I got my exercise for the day. We ate hot dogs and actually watched a pretty good game. The Tigers were winning 8-0 to the White Sox. Or at least that was the score when we left the 8th inning. I always show up late to baseball games and leave early.

Detroit Skyline. In the summer they usually have fireworks after the game.

Ford Field (the Lions) is right next door. Obviously you can see how high we are.

Fun!

2 comments:

  1. so fun. i like going to games better than watching sports on tv too. and... CONGRATS on the baby coming very soon!! hooray! you look great. i can hardly wait to see newborn pics in a few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look darling, and not pregnant. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete