Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mero Beach

I achieved my goal this month. I went on a spouse trip for November. Yay! And I actually went on a few more trips as well (shortly to come). Mero Beach is located about half an hour south of campus. It was a nice trip because it was a short ride, but something different. And the beach was huge. There were also lawn chairs for rent....luxury item. A few friends from church came and I also met someone new. So it ended up being a really nice trip. The only downside is that it was a day the cruise ships came in. So instead of having the beach to ourselves we had to share it with about 40 other people. Dumb.


Beautiful beach.

Me and some of the other spouses on our lawn chairs.

Two of the super cute girls in nursery with me. It was time for a snack.

Me and my friend Chelsea. Not the best picture of me. But cute.

1 comment:

  1. fun! I will have to go there sometime- it does look luxurious :)

    ReplyDelete