Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some wedding photos.

I was talking to a friend today about why is it when we have nothing to do we don't do anything. Maybe if my time down here were a few months I wouldn't be so lazy and sleep in till nine everyday. I often think of America and how amazing it is....we really had some doers when it came to developing our country. I think Dominicans became lucky....or somehow it just happen that they got their country.
But anyways....it's interesting that during all this free time (although I'm more busy this semester) I don't update my blog everyday, visiting teaching comes to the last day of the month, I don't read a book, finish my thank you notes for the wedding, or write in my journal (something I should work on). I have a ton of time to perfect myself with these little goals, but I don't. Or it takes me a while. It's interesting how when people are busy and it seem like there is no time things get done.
Who knows how I will survive once I get back to America. But in the meantime here are some wedding pictures. Obviously the engagement photo was a teaser, because it has taken me about a month to get these up. But, I'm having a little trouble downloading all my wedding pictures...so that's my excuse. Here are some "detail" pics. Enjoy.

Honey jars with peoples names and seating number.
Table arrangements.


The most beautiful bouquet ever! Ben's mom is amazing.
Top of the ice sculpture.
Me and some of my bridesmaids. Best friends from college.
The guys boutonniere.
Market Street Grill, the location of our Utah reception.
Ben with his brothers, my brothers, and groomsman.
My family. My favorite picture of me with my dad.
*more pictures to come. This is really all that was able to download.

6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! They have such a vintage vibe--so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous... you, the flowers, the location, the honey jars (what a darling idea!!) I'm so glad you posted these, what a beautiful wedding! miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, I know just what you mean. It's amazing to me sometimes how much I don't do. Ah well, the pictures really are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come Home!! We miss you guys so much. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! everything was picture perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wedding pics!!!- hooray :) i'm so very happy...please let's play this week and ps your pics look like a magazine- wow!

    ReplyDelete