Thursday, May 28, 2009

We got crabs!

So earlier this week I was walking home from lunch with Ben and I saw a shell in the road moving! I knew it would be a hermit crab and it was!!! I quick snatched it up and ran home to take a picture. I dropped it a few times because it tried to bite my fingers with it's one claw. But they are so cool and colorful. Later that day I was walking home with Ben and we found another right outside our house! It was our lucky day because I haven't seen one since my last posting. The two top pictures are of the hermit crab we caught together and the bottom two by myself. I would have to say that the little one was way more feisty and was almost coming out of its shell to pinch Ben's finger! Anyways, it was a fun day.



Ben with the little pincher.



Cool Colors!

1 comment:

  1. First of all - I'm in LOVE with your blog... 2nd, I love the crabs-- watch out the last one I caught had been playing in poo- seriously... ha!

    ReplyDelete